Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Back in Black
Thursday, Mar 1st, 2018
Doors Open 6pm-2am
BACK IN BLACK: THE AC/DC CONCERT EXPERIENCE captures the raw power and energy of an actual AC/DC performance. What sets BACK IN BLACK apart from all other tributes, is the the fact that they can perform FULL SETS of ALL the high-voltage hits from BOTH the Bon Scott AND Brian Johnson eras -- ONE singer -- TWO personas. Formed in 2001, BACK IN BLACK remains one of the top-drawing, and longest-enduring tribute acts in North America, having performed to hundreds of thousands at sold-out shows from Honolulu, Hollywood, and Puerto Rico -- to Calgary, Canada (concert performance with the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra). They were recruited by Sony Music (AC/DC’s record label), to promote and increase catalog sales. 20th Century Fox chose BIB over ALL other AC/DC tribute acts to record their classics “TNT” and “It's A Long Way To The Top” for two of their feature presentations - Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days. They were also featured in a nationally-televised, one-hour LIVE performance from The Roxy Theater on AXS Television's "The World's Greatest Tribute Bands", hosted by Katie Daryl. The band has performed with the likes of Cheap Trick, Kansas, Warrant, Night Ranger, Vince Neil of Motley Crue, Foghat, Bad Company, Loverboy, Grand Funk Railroad, Jackyl, Blue Oyster Cult, Quiet Riot, Living Colour, The Artimus Pyle Band, Seven Mary Three, April Wine, Great White, Head East, Kings of Chaos, and Cardboard Vampires.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Highlights at Proof:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Areas to Party
- Bottle Service Cabanas Available
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 21+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Guests not let in due age requirements, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.