Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Thursday, March 9th, 2017
Doors Open 7pm-2am
$10 at the door
Dokken is an American heavy metal and hard rock band formed in 1978. They split up in 1989 but reformed four years later. The group accumulated numerous charting singles and has sold more than 10 million albums worldwide. The band was nominated for a Grammy in 1989.
Dokken was composed of founder Don Dokken on vocals, George Lynch on lead guitar, Juan Croucier on bass and "Wild" Mick Brown on drums. In 1983 Croucier left Dokken in order to join Ratt and was replaced by Jeff Pilson. Currently only Dokken and Brown remain from the original line-up. After several personnel changes on guitar Dokken's attorney Jon Levin stepped in to fill the role in 2004. In 2001 Barry Sparks replaced Jeff Pilson on bass. In 2009 Sean McNabb replaced Barry Sparks on bass guitar.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Highlights at Proof:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Areas to Party
- Bottle Service Cabanas Available
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 21+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Guests not let in due age requirements, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.