Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Elida Reyna Y Avante
Sunday, May 27th, 2018
Doors Open 5pm-1am
Elida Reyna also known as Elida (born August 17, 1972 in San Antonio, Texas) is an American Tejano music singer.
Her band Elida Reyna Y Avante, also known as Elida Y Avante (EYA), is a Latin Grammy Award winning Tejano band formed in the Rio Grande Valley in 1992. Their first two albums "Atrevete" (1994) and "Algo Entero" (1996) were qualified for gold status and produced the popular singles "Luna Llena"and "Lagrimas De Amor". They were awarded "Billboard" Magazines "Revelacion Del Año" award, and were named "Rising Group of the Year" at the TTMA Industry Awards in 1995. Their 2010 album, "Fantasia", earned them a Latin Grammy Award. Lead singer Elida Reyna was given a place in the "Tejano Roots Hall of Fame".
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. Guests not let in for any issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.