Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Thursday, November 29th, 2018
Doors Open 6pm-2am
If you previously bought tickets to LA Guns (previously scheduled for Nov. 29 at Proof) or Lynch Mob (previously scheduled for Sept. 6 at Proof), these shows have been combined and moved to Warehouse Live.
For those who previously obtained Lynch Mob General Admission tickets (FREE), you will need to obtain NEW tickets through this link (also FREE): http://bit.ly/2zynzb5
If you purchased VIP Pit Passes for this show, we will re-issue new tickets and email them to you.
For those who previously obtained LA Guns tickets for Nov. 29 at Proof, your tickets will still be valid at the door on Nov. 29 at Warehouse Live.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
ALL AGES! (You must be 18+ and have a valid ID, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21.)
Proof Rooftop Lounge
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 18+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21. Guests not let in due to not being accompanied by a parent or guardian, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 18+ and have a valid ID, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.