Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
NYE 2019 Bubbles & Bow Ties
Monday December 31st, 2018
Doors Open 9pm-2am
Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents: NYE 2019 Bubbles & Bow Ties Featuring STELLAR!!!
Join us on NEW YEAR'S EVE as we bid farewell to PROOF ROOFTOP LOUNGE to bring you our NEW concept, opening EARLY 2019!
21+ | Doors open at 9pm | General Admission: $25.00
$125.00 Bottles of Moet & Champagne discounted ALL NIGHT LONG!
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. Guests not let in for any issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What is the dress code?
- "Dress to Impress", is the simplest way to put it. Absolutely NO baggy jeans, hats, Jordan's, Polo nor Timberland boots, or athletic wear.
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.