Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
Doors Open 6pm-2am
OZZ is a celebration of the music of Ozzy Osbourne. Featuring the best Ozzy front man outside of the Ozzman himself, Iggy Igbourne. Don’t take our word for it, come and see for yourself. Iggy is nothing less than amazing on the stage. There are a lot of Ozzy tributes out there. Some look like him and try to act like him. But Iggy looks and sounds like Ozzy on his records. You will be amazed.
The lineup is rounded off with the addition of Todd D. Bishop on guitar and the heavy hitting and manic speed of Sandy on drums, the aggression and stage antics of Whiplash on bass and Adam Rawlings completing the lineup on the keyboards.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Highlights at Proof:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Areas to Party
- Bottle Service Cabanas Available
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 21+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Guests not let in due age requirements, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email email@example.com
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct firstname.lastname@example.org / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.