Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Doors Open 6pm-2am
At its core, WARRANT is an American rock band through and through. Hitting it big in 1989, the Hollywood, CA based band rose through the ranks of the local Sunset Strip scene to the level of multiplatinum selling, chart-topping success. The band first came into the national spotlight with their debut album Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich. This album produced Radio and MTV chart toppers “Down Boys,” “Sometimes She Cries,” and the massive hit “Heaven” which reached #1 in Rolling Stone and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row. The single “Heaven” enjoyed Gold sales and the Album went Platinum in Canada as well, eventually selling over 3 million copies. The band toured the globe performing 262 shows in support of DRFSR and closed the year with a Platinum Home Video.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: email@example.com
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Highlights at Proof:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Areas to Party
- Bottle Service Cabanas Available
- Houston's Hottest Hosts
- Full Menu
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 21+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Guests not let in due age requirements, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct email@example.com / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.