Proof Rooftop Lounge Presents
Thursday, February 1st, 2018
Doors Open 6pm-2am
Before Mötley Crüe, before RATT, even before there was a Metallica, Y&T was slogging away in sweaty rock clubs around America. When the band formed in the early 1970s, little did they know they would set the standard for hard rock bands that trailed. Many of the biggest acts of the '80s became popular opening for headliners Y&T—and cut their teeth on the band, as evidenced by the Y&T mentions in tell-all books by acts such as Metallica and Mötley Crüe.
For VIP Bottle Service & Reservations please contact:
Proof Rooftop (832) 767-0513
For General Info Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★Connect with Proof Rooftop:
Highlights at Proof:
Proof Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Areas to Party
- Bottle Service Cabanas Available
- Houston's Hottest Hosts
- Full Menu
2600 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
Doors open promptly at the scheduled start time. You must be 21+ and present a valid form of ID before entering. Guests not let in due age requirements, or any other issues will not be granted refunds. There will be no refunds for group packages if a member of your party is not let in or asked to leave for any reason. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID, NO EXCEPTIONS
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
- Property Management has hired R&R Valet Co. Parking is $10 - $20 depending on which lot you park in. If your car is left here passed 2:30 am, R&R will take your keys to their office. We are not responsible for any keys. Please call R&R at 713.977.0088
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact Jersey, our Event Coordinator, at 832.767.0513 or Email email@example.com
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- No, it is not transferrable
- Can I update my registration information?
- Call/email Jersey direct firstname.lastname@example.org / (832) 767-0513
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes or if you have the Eventbrite app on your phone, we can use that to scan ticket also.
- What is the refund policy?
- There will be NO refunds.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, as long as the ticket appears valid when scanned.